Opportunities to participate in the ‘Slow Selling’ Project
We are convinced from the feedback we’re getting that the idea of ‘Slow Selling’ and the tools behind it are hitting a sweet spot … and one that sorely needs hitting.
As this project starts to gather a bit of momentum, we need positive and enthusiastic people to join in and be part of it.
- There is no upfront commitment of money needed (and investment as you go will be small and slow!)
- Nor is there mountains of work to do – this is a project that will grow slowly!
What we need are positive, capable and enthusiastic people to fit the following roles
- Co Author of the book: ‘Slow Selling’: you’ll have lots of input into the final cut, and be credited as ‘Co-Author’: in order to be considered for this, you’ll need to inspire and prove a great track record. Your benefits will include
- Significantly increased professional standing
- First refusal of all major leads generated by the book and movement
- You will be the main coordinator with the Regional & International Directors
- Share in the income of all work generated centrally
- Regional and International Directors: you’ll be the main contact in your allocated and exclusive geographical area for all interest and leads generated. Your benefits will include:
- Increased professional standing as the Director of the material in your area
- Part of an exclusive team developing new material
- Exclusive geographical territory and first refusal of all regional leads generated by the book and movement
- The ability to license others, as internal delivery agents, or as professional service providers
These roles need not be exclusive: exceptionally capable and enthusiastic people could fill more than one role.
How to apply: